Construction Project Management Consulting Group specializing in helping projects get started, execute efficiently, and complete successfully. Ted, the Principal, is a Certified Planning and Scheduling Professional, and Certified Cost Consultant with over 25 years of experience on a wide variety of construction and environmental cleanup projects.
Ted supports his clients with construction management training and seminars, construction project oversight, as well as working with his clients to resolve construction claims and disputes.
SPECIALTIES & SERVICES
– Project Planning & Scheduling from the preliminary design phase through project startup and closeout.
– Project Management training courses.
– Establish Proactive Project Controls systems and procedures for Project success.
– Implement Effective Change Order Management Support.
– Efficient construction project kickoff, execution and closeout.
– Contract claims and Dispute Resolution Support.
SEMINARS & TRAININGS
– Fundamentals of Project Management
– Project Planning and CPM Scheduling
– Implementing Constructibility Reviews
– Effective Contract Management
– Effective Field Supervision and Controls
– Project Documentation Control Systems
– Managing Construction Projects to Prevent Claims
– Establishing PROACTIVE Project Controls procedures for Project success
– Implementing Effective Change Order Management processes & procedures
– Claims prevention and Dispute resolution