A Vietnam War veteran, Earl Passmore is originally from southwest Florida but has lived in the Piedmont area of North Carolina for 20 years.
Earl has a great deal of pride in his accomplishments in lawn care and landscaping. As a member of the Rowan County Chamber of Commerce, Earl brings his experience and reputation to a variety of lawn care services and can tailor his services to your particular needs—be they routine work, annual upkeep or more.
To fit you individual needs, Earl’s Lawn Care will develop a personalized schedule for your lawn care maintenance and landscaping needs.
LAWN CARE & MAINTENANCE SERVICES
- Mowing, trimming, edging—to keep your lawn well groomed and in good general health.
- Aeration—to reduce turf compaction and thatch buildup, to allow grass roots to penetrate the soil more directly, helping them receive the oxygen, fertilizer and water they need.
- Reseeding—repair your lawn’s “bare spots”
- Landscaping and Interlock Upkeep—to provide upkeep on your interlocked patios, walkways and driveways.
- Fertilizing—annual “to-do”which will ensure the health and appearance of your lawn.
- Lawn Treatment—uses Scott’s Turf Builder to help eliminate weeds and thicken grass.
- Renovation—offers complete renovation services to repair damage to your lawn, planting new seed and direction on other services that will improve lawn quality and your lawn/home investment.
- Pruning and Trimming Shrubs—Shaping, removal and disposal of those diseased or unwanted portions of your hedges and shrubs.